Saturday 28 June 2008

oh my god we are just being fabulous

All it takes to be fabulous is a clear head, a little red dress, a smile and confidence.

My and my friend drow down to the coast today. We had such a laugh. I always laugh when I am with her, cause she is hilarious.
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S
That pretty much describes my day!
Its funny what putting down that drink can do to ya. Clearing a bit of the past and having some faith is my ingredients to living the amazing life I wanna live.
Although, I am still the person I always have been, but I have kind of left the bad bits out..or working on it every day I'd say. Fucking hard work trying not to give in to old behaviour. But I am getting used to it. I am still greatly selfobsessed, as you will notice in this blogg. Haha. Selfobsession can be great though. Its all about ME ME ME!!! Oh, enough of me. What do you think of ME?? Haha . Only the underworld will understand this inside joke. Did you know London's gotta a underworld? Its pretty cool out there. And extremely rebellious. WE ROCK!!

No comments: