Monday 4 August 2008

can i hide in bed all day?

Crashed a bit after a very intense week, and today I am feeling a bit blue. Got loads to do and cant even be bothered to go to the shop and buy food so I can feed myself. Not good. Need to get dressed, leave the house and just do the stuff that keeps me alive.
Will do, soon. Like after I have finished writing this.

There are several things that is bothering me, you know, the friend, and that other friend, and stuff needed to be done like sorting out stuff for university, just general small things.

Today is just one of those days, when I rather have someone to bring meals to my bed and feed me, so I can just stay here and pretend that I dont have to do anything but read trashy books, or philosophical books so I can stay in my head even longer...you know....

getting out of bed, soon...no problems will be solved under the duvets..

No comments: