Wednesday 27 August 2008

dramaqueen

I seem to have hit some kind of weird road of depression. I wonder where I went wrong and how to find a new path. Cause what I am doing now does not seem to work. The old thoughts of 'act, feel, repeat' has come back. I am like a bloody oversensitive open wound and I need another layer of protection, protection from myself.
Gosh I make it sound so dramatic when it really isn't. I am just not as happy as I would like to be and I find it hard to live life on life terms.
My life is bloody brilliant if you think about it. I got everything I need and new stuff is happening all the time. I guess I am scared. Scared of success, scared of failure, scared of being alone, scared of being judged, scared of getting everything and still be unsatisfied.
So, I am telling myself. For fuck sake. Get over yourself will you??

No comments: