Sunday 31 August 2008

i never stop

The time shows 04.28 and I just came home. I have had such a hectic weekend but it has been SMASHING FUN...
Friday night went out for dinner and then to a 60s night in Highbury, did the boogie and the twist and it was great fun...got to bed about 4 am just to wake up about 9.30 am, went and got my weekend croissant, had breakfast, and then cycled down to the South Bank to meet EJ for coffee. Had a huge latte, cycled down to battersea power station (fucking hell what an awesome thing they are planning to do with it), wondered around that for a while, cycled up to Chelsea and tried on dresses, shoes etc...Cycled up to Old Steet (in 25 min weho faaaaaast cycling) to meet Elliot, Nina and Will for dinner at Kingsland Rd. Had dinner at the vietnamese place, walked to hoxton square, had coffee, then I had to cycle back home, have a shower, get changed and take a bus back to Shoreditch to meet EJ. This was around 11 pm, we took the car across London and went raving like mad.
My life is brilliant. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being free and fully alive.
Just wanted to say that!
Bed now. Night night!

No comments: