Thursday 7 August 2008

the depression lasted four days, only!

DO DO DO. There is so much to do. I dont have time to watch tv, so I dont. Sometimes I envy people who can just stay at home, eat their dinner, watch tv, and feel satisfied. I do not feel satisfied, I feel frustrated. And restless. But mainly, frustrated. Like, is this what life is all about?
I assume people watch tv in order to relax.

Oh man there is just so much I want to do. Don't understand how I am going to find the time to do it though? Like, you know, run three times a week is a standard for me, go to meetings 2-3 times per week is as well a standard, work to pay the rent 30 hours per week, university work 20 hours per week, go on a singing course 2 hours per week, go on this cycle training course in the City will take up some time too. Find voluntrary counselling work is inevitable as well. And then, on top of that, I want to go dancing, see my wonderful friends, read a couple of books.......do fun stuff. Climb up a mountain or something.
Guess this is what I have got to do though if I feel over-energetic. I need to make use of all that energy...so...I cycle fast, I run RUN RUN with passion, sing to feel my soul....and this discovery journey is just getting better and better....

No comments: