Friday 15 August 2008

RAGE

I am signing up on a meditation course. I want to get a better contact with the spiritual side of this wonderful world we are living in, and I don't think I can do it without guidelines and practice. It does not just happen - does it?

Sometimes, I get so angry that it is ridiculous. I don't want to get pissed off and resentful over tiny things. Like last week, I ordered take away food over the internet. It was never delivered, and it really pissed me off. Big time. GOD I was so angry that I woke up the whole house cause I was screaming on the phone to someone working at the restaurant. Yesterday I received a letter explaining how sorry they were and £10 in vouchers...(like I would ever order food from that place again). What I wanted was a refund, but most of all, I wanted them to admit that I WAS RIGHT. Which they never did. And that makes me furious.
Now, my behaviour around this take away and wanting to be right is absolutley ridiculous. It is CHILDISH. I am not going to waste any more time being angry around silly stuff. SO - what do I do if I want to pracice spiritual principles? Well, I let go and I feel compassion. I think to myself - "Oh bless them - that take away company does not really now how to deal with their customers in order to keep them, BLESS"

Hm. It might sound outrageous and weird, that I have to feel compassion about stuff like pizzas and deliveryguys, but hey, I cant afford to feel angry. I must try to avoid it most times. Cause my medicine stopped working and I am not taking it anymore. One day at a time.

Looking forward to get down on the floor and learn more......

No comments: