Wednesday 23 July 2008

celebration

I'm gonna be, if I succeed, 1 year clean on the 29th of July. That's next week. I want to celebrate, but can't really make my mind up how. This is so fucking cool, I think. And I am not ashamed, I think it's rocking. 1 year, and the fucking change. The change is so worth celebrating.
Can't decide on what to do though, what ya reckon? I am thinking. dinner at a restaurant or going for cocktails (virgin ones of course, you know, non-alocoholic, so tasty, so FABULOUS) at a nice cocktail bar. Maybe the one on charlotte street. And then later in the evening, going out raving. For everyone who is up for it. I know EJ will be, cause she is a dancing queen. I am so happy with this new found friend. She is such an inspiration.
So, dinner/cocktails, what to do? I am crap at making decisions, in need of help.
That is, If I keep my fucking head together. And I think I will, God willing. As we say.

Don't have time for this, gonna grab my Ipod, read my book ('Out of the dark') , so inspiring' and get a tan.
Later!
x

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Can I join you? ;)

(Vill egentligen kommentera från barajagjohanna.blogg.se men det tillåts ju inte att kommentera utan google/wordpress-account. Grr!)

SW said...

yes of course you can!