Sunday 6 July 2008

days to remember

hey.
sunday evening, i am tired and have experienced another GREAT weekend. a weekend to remember.
I got so many weekends, days, mornings, days, evenings and nights to remember. happy memories. My life is full of days to remember. Pure JOY.
friday, mango mojito virgin cocktails on charlotte street. Emma-Jane and I were just being fabulous, like always (haha, I am not arrogant, just making a point...)
Saturday, cycling across London and had picnic with dear friend Livi, then meeting up my parents in the afternoon and went to the extremely nice and cosy restaurant Fig in Barnsury. Oh yes.
Sunday, got up at 7 am, went in to town and ran the British 10K, from Hyde Park corner, up to Tower Bridge, around a bit in circles, up to westminister, crossing the bridge to waterloo, back up to white hall. I ran without stopping, and it was fucking awesome. What a feeling. I am up for more! Then Emma-Jane picked me, Elliot and my parents up in a bloody gorgeous knock-out Range Rover and drove up to the Alma where we had lunch.
I am tired now. My legs feel numb but, woow, LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT!
Bed now. Gotts be in City tomorrow to give a little talk at 7.30 am.

No comments: