Saturday 5 July 2008

pissing down

I was just about to cycle off to Hackney but then it started to rain. So I'll wait a few minutes...
I cannot get a grip of how was the time passes. I seem rediculously busy these days, I've got so much planned, weekends are booked up til about September with things to do, people to see, places to go to. But I love it though, so much better than it used to be.
I have also found out that I LOVE mojito mango cocktails, virgins ones of course, non-alcoholic darling. That was one of the new things that I learnt yesterday, in a very fine cocktail bar.
My whole life situation amuses me really. It's fascinating how everything has changed. I am no longer in dirty pubs drinking shots, I am instead having a great time drinking virgin cocktails, and still, so relaxed in my own skin. Oh, what else. I have been described as confident, extremely happy and positive and inspirational. When I hear these things, I think, that they must have got it wrong somehow, that they can't possibly talk about me. But then, I guess, things have changed quite drastically, so I no longer come across being a miserable little grey girl like I used to. Or at least that was how I presented myself to the world, and I guess, I am not longer doing that. Cause I don't want to. I've got faith that I can live up to my full potential. And I will!

I don't know if anyone really reads this blog, it doesn't really matter though, I think. I just like being able to write somewhere, just to get it out. My thoughts makes so much more sense (to me that is), when it's in writing.

So, I have got like every single minute planned now for the coming three days. Almost. I am cycling off to Hackney now, to get a few things, then back home, then to covent garden, then back home, then I am picking up the folks from Liverpool Street, and I am taking them out in the evening. Tomorrow morning I am running 10K, and then its Rhys's christening. And the jazz festival on Newington Green. On Monday at 7.30 am i gotta be in the City doing a talk on booze and that to the city puppies. Having breakfast with Tina and cycling back to Islington to take my parents out for the day...
Oh I do love it!
Tadaaaa!

No comments: