Thursday 24 July 2008

Honey, honey, how he thrills me...AHA...

He looked at me. You know, we saw each other. Took notice of eachothers existence...
...SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.....and in my head, I am in love...........WROOOOOOOOOOOOM in my fantasy he adores me, and everything is like in heaven...........WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM something goes terribly wrong, or, I realise, that I have been drifting away again. I am far, far out with the waves. The waves of daydreaming, so intense, that I start feeling all the feelings, really living it. And then, I get so upset, feel rejected, when I realise, that the reality of it is something completely different.
It's quite amusing.

I do wake up today, I know where the breaks are. I tend to drift, but not to drown....

Don't go wasting your emoooooooooootions...

No comments: